Nomad is an advanced network data-mining application with a focus on multi-vendor transport networks and particularly on wireless and optical transmission (OTN, WDM, Microwave, Switches).
Nomad‘s mission is to help Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) worldwide address critical pain-points revolving around capacity management, topology discovery, network assurance and Software-defined Networking (SDN) transformation.
- Monitor capacity usage end-to-end + real-time
- Predict accurate capacity upgrade needs
- Stop approximate CAPEX spending + improve Return-on-Assets (RoA)
- Simulate impacts (fiber cuts, link down, maintenance)
- Assess resource allocation (wavelengths, frequencies, VLANs, slots)
- Track multi-vendor network inventory
- Monitor vendor-agnostic network performance
- Identify anomalies and root cause
- Detect long-term degradation (RF, Fiber)
- Eliminate cost due to misalignment planning vs operations
- Accelerate root cause analysis
- Feed planning teams with accurate network data